New Nvidia Detonators... 41.03

Originally posted by dpr
can these be used with the tnt2 ultra?

Yes they can, my friend has one of those cards and they run great on his system. :)

I've just tried them
they did the same as the 40.41
Quit out on 3D mark test 14
(GeForce2 mx400)

sad

cussing[1].gif

I downloaded the 41.03 with download accelerator two times.And both were damaged ERRRRRR 2 hours for nothing.
any mirrors for the driver? not from Nvidia.

Originally posted by Octopus
I downloaded the 41.03 with download accelerator two times.And both were damaged ERRRRRR 2 hours for nothing.
any mirrors for the driver? not from Nvidia.

That just reminded me of something, I downloaded these drivers 5 times with Getright(Only 1 Connection) and everytime they were corrupt no matter where I downloaded them from. The first time I downloaded without getright they were fine.

Hmmm that's kinda weird though, I could see them being corrupt if you downloaded with multiple connections, but not with only 1 connection. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Mine downloaded first time with getright, no problems, so I don't know what's going on there :confused:

They WHQL certified? I usually dont like to try them until they are. ;]

Posted by haVok
They WHQL certified? I usually dont like to try them until they are. ;]

From Nvidia's site:

Version: 40.72 Beta
File Size: 14.4 MB
Release Date: October 3, 2002
WHQL Candidate

So no, not WHQL yet but they run fine here :)

So I downloaded the 41.03's I uninstalled the 40.72's and from the registry but when I restart, Xp keeps finding a microsoft driver for my GF4 Ti4600 and I can't clean install them.
I have installed them with a message that says that "there are previous drivers detected,do you want to continue...bla bla etc"

Does anyone know how to stop this automatic installation?

I have a GeForce 3 TI 500 and am having trouble getting rid of the old drivers. I did an uninstall of the existing drivers and of the device(Video card itself) no luck. Went with the install anyway and they seem to be unstable. No clue

Temperal

does anyone know if NVRT works with these drivers? If not I'll stick with 40.72's

Posted by Temperal
I have a GeForce 3 TI 500 and am having trouble getting rid of the old drivers. I did an uninstall of the existing drivers and of the device(Video card itself) no luck. Went with the install anyway and they seem to be unstable. No clue

Temperal

I had the same problem and found a detonatordestroyer its a little application that removes all the registry files as well.

Theres a read me in there as well, just follow the instructions and all should be ok.

This seems to sort out any new driver installing over older driver problems.

Anyways I hope this helps you

Alan

bluegrab.gif

Posted by zoyvod
So I downloaded the 41.03's I uninstalled the 40.72's and from the registry but when I restart, Xp keeps finding a microsoft driver for my GF4 Ti4600 and I can't clean install them.
I have installed them with a message that says that "there are previous drivers detected,do you want to continue...bla bla etc"

Does anyone know how to stop this automatic installation?

I got the same thing but I just continued the install and everything turned out fine. No problems at all. :)

since I installed this new Nvidia driver, the whole computer is running so slow........ can anyone help a bit ????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back