New NFORCE 2 Driver WHQL V2.45

Anyone tried these nForce drivers with an Asus A7N8X Deluxe (first version the one with the SoundStorm audio chip))

Originally posted by Krux
did that i think it just doesn't like my speakers

I have the 4.1 but wanted to get the 5.1 but now you are making me think twice, plus I don't really have the money so I guess that is two good reasons.

You said it worked once ??? How is this possible also are you using the latest drivers I think they are junk myself so I am using an older set sounds better and doesn't take away from my bass

If you need these let me know

I have tried then with the Soundstorm and I did not like them at all, it did not seem to fix the things I was hearing in Battlefield 1942 but maybe they fixed other things

I guess if you never listen to music or don't use it for music then you will not be missing much

the SoundStorm audio is great on par with Audigy, are you sure you have nVidia SoundStorm and not the RealTek or CMedia audio chipset on your board

Originally posted by sullysnet
I have tried then with the Soundstorm and I did not like them at all, it did not seem to fix the things I was hearing in Battlefield 1942 but maybe they fixed other things

I guess if you never listen to music or don't use it for music then you will not be missing much

What are the "things" you are hearing in BF1942?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back