New Name?

LordOfLA

Godlike!
As many of you know I have a tiny tiny tiny hosting "project" (I cant really call it a business with 2 customers and too many freeloaders)

I'm just wondering if "Digital Euphoria" is still good as a name or whether I need to get a new one for the branding. (I have too much listed as Digital euphoria to go changing everything).

I'd probably end up with something like "Joe Host.com - a Digital euphoria brand" or maybe drop all association with that and make it a pseudo-holding brand and change everything else.

What do you think? Do you have any suggestions?

You'd probably amass greater effort in changing things...I say leave it as it is.

Although with joehost.com you could get really nifty 'eat at joes' shirts and just deface them with your scrawl:dead:

I could contact warner brothers and have them remaster all the looney tunes to say "host at joes" too... :D

I think we're onto something :p

see if you can't buy 49pence.co.uk it should be available again by now

DE is pretty good already though

49pence.co.uk is registered until 2007 by some german company...

The name Digital Euphoria is a great name.

I wonder whether a person looking for web hosting would think that Digital Euphoria is a business that sells web hosting, without looking deeper below the name. Of course, your advertiaing could try to convey that someone will get a digital euphoria if they use your hosting service.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back