New Motherboard

Adrenalize

Tired Zombie
I am shortly going to upgrade my mobo,and i can't decide between gigabyte and asus,athlon platforms. Any kind of help would be appreciated,Also does anyone know of a good website to get a good case? thnx in advance

personaly i would go with asus, i have never had any real trubble with them and i love there nforce board but that is just personal

Any nforce2 based board for an althon system will do you wonders. It did for me! :D

All my mobo recommandations are based on this brand - Epox , especially based on nFoce2 : 8RDA+ ..

For a really good case try BuyXG.com... they're cheaper than anyone on the net... even NewEgg.com. Give them a try!

Originally posted by Cosmin
All my mobo recommandations are based on this brand - Epox , especially based on nFoce2 : 8RDA+ ..

Yes EPOX !!! I love mine just got it 2 monthes ago

I also would go with Gigabyte again my other puter has that and I liked that very much also

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back