new matrix trailer...

I saw it last night! This is going to be awesome, can't wait! Thank you for the link! ;)

Yup, downloaded it yesterday. Friends have been coming over from school just to watch it over and over again :D

Can't wait till May 15th ... last day of the AP exams too :)

Got the tv spots too...

*shakes fist at uk release date of the 23rd!!!*

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Got the tv spots too...

*shakes fist at uk release date of the 23rd!!!*

wooohooo.... 1 whole week to gloat...

MUAHAHAHAHAAA

moon.gif

i saw it last night too, looks sooooo damn amazing, i can hardly wait :D i like those ghost lookin thingys, they look neato :D

-Bert

the twins :)

looks bloody nice...

I saw it in the theater last night... the cg is less noticeable in the theater :)

If anyone wants any of the jpgs from the trailer let me know.

The twins were actually in a uk gardening program you know.
brown belt somethings tho!

Decided to boycott irc between the matrix2 release and the uk release. To prevent the gloating.

E-mails and obvious forum posts will not be read! At least I was EP2 before ya :p - tho the matrix teaser was not attached! - I had to wait another 3 hours for that!

Here's a few of the Matrix pics from the trailer.
I couldn't upload them all since there's over 3000 of them in the whole trailer and there's a lot of useless ones so I took out what I personally liked the most. Plus I only have 5MB of webspace. Grab what you want. They'll be deleted soon. I'm sure some will crop up on the net(if they already haven't).

Matrix Pics

They aren't very large but that's the size of the trailer I guess. When I made a desktop wall paper with ACDSee it enlarged them pretty good.

See HERE

The trailer I got was the highest possible resolution (not on the same page!!) - is actually higher than dvd quality!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
The trailer I got was the highest possible resolution (not on the same page!!) - is actually higher than dvd quality!

Is this the 95MB fullsize Quicktime version?

Originally posted by Kr0m
Here's a few of the Matrix pics from the trailer.
I couldn't upload them all since there's over 3000 of them in the whole trailer and there's a lot of useless ones so I took out what I personally liked the most. Plus I only have 5MB of webspace. Grab what you want. They'll be deleted soon. I'm sure some will crop up on the net(if they already haven't).

Matrix Pics

They aren't very large but that's the size of the trailer I guess. When I made a desktop wall paper with ACDSee it enlarged them pretty good.

See HERE

Thanks a bunch for those, Kr0m! :)

My Pc sucks so bad it barely played the Hi Res one.

i just watched it in shool and i saw it on Entertainment tonight and it i so sexxxxxxy

wow i love the matrix (got background + screensaver) i can hardly wait i'm practically wetting meself with anticipation:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back