New Matrix movie

shaunxx

OSNN Newbie
Hello there

I have been hearing rumors of a new matrix movie (Matrix ReEntered) But have not had conclusive findings as of yet...And for those who say that Neo is dead see the ending for Path of Neo and Matrix Online game.I am just trying to find conclusion to if we will see a new one or if these rumors are just that!

A new matrix movie huh? Hmm, I'm a huge matrix fan... but I dont think I'd like to see another one. The story is dead, it actually died somewhere in the first hour of the 2nd Installment. :yowch:

Would be interested in knowing more though.

A new matrix movie huh? Hmm, I'm a huge matrix fan... but I dont think I'd like to see another one. The story is dead, it actually died somewhere in the first hour of the 2nd Installment. :yowch:

Would be interested in knowing more though.

Could not agree more with what you said :)

At the end of the second film I was thinking fine, they can recover this.... but did not.

aww man, that would mean that my matrix special edition boxset would then be worthless :'(

But the thought of a fourth Matrix makes me quiver... not because of how great it would be, but with anticipation... how can they beat the last Matrix?

... I am Neo .... wooooooooosh

The easiest way to beat the last Matrix film would be to not bother at all! I'd prefer to watch a blank screen that have to sit through that again hehe :)

they're making the fourth in the trilogy? woot! damn.. that Orange advert is good! lol :p

The Ani-matrix was pretty awesome to be honest.

'Tis fake... sorry to spoil it for anyone that wanted it to be.. and rejoice for those that were dreading the possibility.

The Faketrix! Coming soon to a fantasy within you!

'Tis fake... sorry to spoil it for anyone that wanted it to be.. and rejoice for those that were dreading the possibility.

Source? Not that I'm doubting you, I'd just like to read more about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back