• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Matrix movie

shaunxx

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hello there

I have been hearing rumors of a new matrix movie (Matrix ReEntered) But have not had conclusive findings as of yet...And for those who say that Neo is dead see the ending for Path of Neo and Matrix Online game.I am just trying to find conclusion to if we will see a new one or if these rumors are just that!

Aprox

Political User
A new matrix movie huh? Hmm, I'm a huge matrix fan... but I dont think I'd like to see another one. The story is dead, it actually died somewhere in the first hour of the 2nd Installment. :yowch:

Would be interested in knowing more though.

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
A new matrix movie huh? Hmm, I'm a huge matrix fan... but I dont think I'd like to see another one. The story is dead, it actually died somewhere in the first hour of the 2nd Installment. :yowch:

Would be interested in knowing more though.
Could not agree more with what you said :)

At the end of the second film I was thinking fine, they can recover this.... but did not.

aww man, that would mean that my matrix special edition boxset would then be worthless :'(

But the thought of a fourth Matrix makes me quiver... not because of how great it would be, but with anticipation... how can they beat the last Matrix?

... I am Neo .... wooooooooosh

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
The easiest way to beat the last Matrix film would be to not bother at all! I'd prefer to watch a blank screen that have to sit through that again hehe :)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
'Tis fake... sorry to spoil it for anyone that wanted it to be.. and rejoice for those that were dreading the possibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies