new look, WOW!

W

wassup_ken

wow, i love the new look, got freaked cuz i just went on half an hour ago or so, and i thought i went to the wrong site, :D

Hmm, this is not what I was waiting for.... new skins is always fun, but this was _not_ really nice...

Take the old one back!

Should start a poll guessing how long it is before the first clone appears ;)

The New Look!

What u think ?

personally i'd say it kicks ass!!! (understatement) :D

MdSalih

the new look is cool, but i liked the old one more..still, nice work. maybe this position of mine will alter itself later on, when i get used to this look..;) hey electronic punk, let's bet..i say it's 1 month to someone copys the look :rolleyes:

I don't hate it. I like the old one better this one looks too generic

I really hate this new look!

WTFIT=(What The **** Is This)
Old look is way better......

I love it , looks really smart

are you guys going to do the forums also ?

Definitly gone take some time to get used to not having those cosy BeOS icons :)

There were too many clones of the site, reckon waddy will have the forum modified soon, tho I don't know the specifics of vbulletin as I have never used it...
Would be cool to add the xp-erience menus etc. to it, but I don't know ;)

Work continues ;)

new site

Help!! Can anyone help me find XP-erience. :D

Nice work Waddy.

The new look is better,good job guys.It's sad how many people have to copy this site instead of being original.

Very impressive, I definitely noticed the diference this time !!

Excellent work.

TOK:D

Cool! I thought I was in the wrong site! I was starting to get bored of the same skin...but now! It is much better! Keep up the good works guys! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back