new lcd tv

why chance a name represented from a factory in CHina? spend the extra 80 bucks and get a sharp aquos.

They all come from somewhere in China LOLOL most of these factory's make many brands..

well see i would, but it needs to be a 1680x1050 as i will be playing games and it will be a computer monitior but, it also needs to have a tv tuner built in and i seem to be kind of limited in choices for something like that.

Manufacturer WarrantyWarranty is provided through manufacturer only

I have not been pleased doing video stuff mail order. That's a lot of money for an unknown brand and no extended egg warantee. It also does not say what the return policy is on the item.

Personally I'm buying video equipment locally from now on even if it means 20-30% extra.

oh ic i am about to go to the local compusa and best buy to check it out. is there such thing as a stand alone tv tuner that i could connect to any lcd monitor to whatch tv? also slightly off topic for this thread but do the ati tv tuners work well with a nvidia based system?

oh ic i am about to go to the local compusa and best buy to check it out. is there such thing as a stand alone tv tuner that i could connect to any lcd monitor to whatch tv? also slightly off topic for this thread but do the ati tv tuners work well with a nvidia based system?

sure you could ... i think any standard HDTV tuner with DVI output would suffice on a monitor. Dont hold me to that though. That is an interesting proposition you have here.

well see i would, but it needs to be a 1680x1050 as i will be playing games and it will be a computer monitior but, it also needs to have a tv tuner built in and i seem to be kind of limited in choices for something like that.

well you will not find a dedicated tv monitor in that resolution. HDTV is 1280x720 or 1920x1080.

seems the second option would fit the bill being a 1080p lcd is relatively ez to find but not in teh budget you specified.

ok guys i have an idea get the tatung, if it doesn't work how i wat it to i will return it, and i will get the newegg extended warrenty. newegg does have a good return policy don't they?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back