New Laptop (Sony 13.3in)

Kush

High On Life!
Hey Guys, I gave my laptop to my mom, and decided to get a new one, i've decided to get the new sony 13.3 inch ones they are very very very sexy and have good specs at the same time my question is, can i get one of ebay (which will be cheaper and different specs to choose from than the sony store here in montreal) and then when it gets here from the states, can i register it in canada for the warranty or should i just save myself the hassle (if any) and get it from the sony store about 5 or 6 blocks from my place? its because i know there are horror stories out there and i really dont plan on having one!

PS. my last laptop was an acer ferrari 4005 which eventually got replaced with the 4006 from my warranty, and still sucked ass, what does that tell you? IMO don't buy an acer lol i never am again! its no ferrari its more like a crappy 1980 beat up car!

alright guys i got the sony sz450, i got it from ebay and saved 722 dollars and i do get the warranty! i should get it within 10-12 business days im so excited!

i so wanted to get a sony sz4 series laptop but can't afford it. :p
My sony R600 is getting a bit sluggish now with its 256mb ram. it's still ok if i dont run BT on it though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back