• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW! KaZaA Media Desktop 2.0

J

jak deth

Spyware indeed, still an invasive little bugger. Used adaware and took out 8 new components. Not sure if all came from kazaa but i would bet the farm at least 1/2 did.

P

PC-Dude

The lite version is the only version I will install because of all the crap installed. I like it but I'm still a WinMX fan for MP3's. ;)

S

SeeKerS

KaZaA v2.0 Plus

This what they posted in another site i wish not to post:
The new version 2.0 also has a feature to upgrade to 'Kazaa v2.0 Plus', which has no ads and increases the number search results to 3000. I also suspect that v2.0 blocks Diet Kaza from finding more results than normally possible.

E

EMDY

so guys......installed Kazaa Lite.......v2.....and it appeared an icon in my desktop....called Speed Up.....what do i have to do?......open Kazaa Lite and then open Speed Up....or viceversa.....any help?

Open KazaaLite, then SpeedUp

SpeedUp basically does the "Find More Sources" automatically at regular intervals and in that sense, it can speed up your downloads.

N

NegativeFactor

Has anyone had problems after installing Kazaa 2.0? It seems to bring my system to a halt when I run it. And then i unload it and it appears to have hogged all my memory and my machine takes ages to recover.

Anyone else experieced this?

I really wish i hadn't installled the non-lite version, becuase no i'm convinced my computer is full of spyware.

P

PHiSHnz

you can just double click speedup which automatically opens up kazaa... this is what i do because of the lazyness factor

as for viruses: never downloaded one before, but there's nothing stopping you. I mean people maybe be sharing files they don't know are infected, but i dunno, just be careful, mp3's and such are very unlikely to carry viruses, but yea.. i don't think you could say you can't get viruses, just use ur brain you'll b ok. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies