New guy

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political Access
Just wanted to say hello everyone and its good to be here. Cool site.

welcome one day we will all be able to surf via that 100mb/s connection youve got for only 9.99 a month, on our megga laptops 10-20Ghz with a couple of Terabytes of storage that's 1024 GB by the way.

ps: does anyone know a good Dual Processor Motherboard i'm planning on getting a new system here's the specs:

4.4Ghz (2*2.2Ghz Pentium 4's)
360GB Hd 160GB Hd *2
21 Inch Monitor
Geoforce 4 Graphics

All Linked up to a 1TB of Extra Storage. on a separate file server and don't forget the Net Connection i'm getting a 5mb/s Cable

not quite T3 i know but i'm working on it.

Welcome Terrahertz :)

you know being new you gotta make the tea round, mines white 1 sugga!

Stuy_b

Lol ok here.." pours stuy_b tea with one sugar.":p

I'll have that tequila you're holding in your hand ;)

I'm british too, but don't drink tea.
Just my 2pence

PENCE dammit.

my last name is brewer, but i hate tea, coffe, beer, and wine...
whats up with that? i drink mountain dew all the time... i think my sperm wants me to stop though...

Im a Pepsi drinker and I alone was half of their annual net last year:D

well, i just think its odd, my father is 100% welsh, and my mom is 50% irish and 50 % english... yet i can't stand the taste of beer or wine, or anything like that, i stand over the sink for half an hour washing my mouth out... i'm welsh and 19... i should be bathing in the stuff!!! but now, i'm the only senior in my school who doens't drink on a daily basis... and loves mountian dew... i guess the girl friend doesn't mind:p

alittle of subject, but has anyone tryed using the system restore thing from a time when your hardware was diffrent form the time you tryed... i had a diffrent dvd drive and ide channal set up... and after the restore my system just farted and blue screened at me... wasn't xps fault, just my stupid ass. its fine now, after a complete reinstall.... but i lost all my frekaing britney spears wall papers....

Originally posted by stuy_b
thats not tequilla in his hand Jewelzz!! lol
I know
heybaby.gif

lol @ Jewelzz

Alright could somebody please tell me whats going on. I have the option below set to "no" in my profile control panel and Im still getting post-reply email notifications. Admin, someone help

Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in.
>set to no

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back