New group Mailing in Outlook Express

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hello Guys.

I created a new group in my address book. I have five people in it now. I gave this group a name. Now this group comes up in my contact list. If I click on this group to send a new email, will everyone in the group get this email? I tried sending an email but in the "To:" line it just has the group name. Just want to make sure. Thanks in advance.......

Heeter

I am using Outlook Express - when I type an email and use one of my groups - the group name shows in the email.

After I send it and look at the email in my Sent folder, it has the actual names of the individuals from that group in the TO: section.

Don't know if that is any help or not - but yes they should all receive the email by you using the group name in the TO when you type the email!

Right. And the email recipients will see the list of 5 (or whatever) group members individual email addys in the To: box as well. They won't see the group name.

kip

Thanks, Guys

That answered my question.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back