New Gmail Look

American Zombie

Staff member
Political Access
What does everyone think of the new Gmail?

At first I did not like it but after playing around with it for a while I am starting to like it.

But, at this point I still like the old look a bit better.

What new look? Mine hasn't changed yet.

I liked the new look, then couldn't find the button to view older inbox and reverted back

I liked the new look, then couldn't find the button to view older inbox and reverted back

To revert back go to the gear in the top right, "revert to the old look".

To revert back go to the gear in the top right, "revert to the old look".

no, I meant I couldn't find the button to view old emails, i'm sure it's there but I didn't want to look for it so I reverted to the old look

What do you mean old mail?

What you may need to do is change view from compact to either cozy or comfortable which can be doen with the button on the right.

At first all my mailboxes were not visible until I changed view from compact. As you can see in the attached they are all there now.

Attachments

• newg.jpg
    newg.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 267
If by old mail you mean "all mail" ... you can make it non-hidden by going to the "more" section on the bottom of your label section and choosing "manage labels". Or if you just want to access it without it being in the list all the time you can also get to it that way as well. :)

I took the beta look awhile back so I guess I got used to it before it was the "new look" Works well enough I just don't like the fact that i have to click on google to get a list of the other services to navigate to now.

Mine switched over to the new look. I like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back