New favourite Top Gear clip

that was great

I wonder what the budget was for that piece, a few toyotas, a police tow truck, a hummer, some over head building structures, some fast food parking lot hardware, a few tires.

Well.... those little poles in the drive thru probably didn't cost a whole lot. They actually looked like those flexible ones you see around now. You know... the ones they basically PLAN on the idiot drivers of the world to hit at some point or another, usually in the near future.

And oddly enough.... i haven't been to this site.... in a LONG time. haha

that was great

I wonder what the budget was for that piece, a few toyotas, a police tow truck, a hummer, some over head building structures, some fast food parking lot hardware, a few tires.

Actually, since it was in South Africa, it probably cost them almost nothing, except maybe the tire after blowing it up...

I'm just surprised they ruined a Marauder for it. 300k down the drain... lol
Don't need the Marauder, the Knight XV will do fine :D

Love Top Gear

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back