New EPISODE III TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice...no puppets!!!

yoda and the robot...man I hate all other puppets.

I might like this one

the affects do look a little cartoony though

if it sucks.. it is the last one.. with ep 2 i wish george lucas would go blind.. then maybe they acting would of been better hehe

I'm really impressed. It has a really polished feel to it, overall. I'm excited to see it this May.

Duuuuh! That's usually the way it is in the theater until the movie starts. :p

It looks great, but then again I thought the trailers for episodes 1 & 2 were great, and the films turned out to be shiiiiiiite!!!!!

The trailer looks amazing, very stunning visual effects. Apparently, the intro consists of a long 'armada-style' space battle over Corcusant; if anyone read's the X-Wing series of books as well, this alone should be pretty damn cool :)

The 100th issue of Toal Film has a very neat cover of Vader/Anakin, plus a short interview with a few cast members. It's a good read, if only to just buying it for the neat cover :)

Electronic Punk said:
Gonna be dark as ****.
Yeah hopefully. It's the 1st Star Wars flick to be PG-13 here in the states.

ray_gillespie said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4360355.stm

Quote from BBC News:
"Director George Lucas has described the next Star Wars movie as "Titanic in space" because it is more emotional than previous episodes."

We're doomed.
Why oh why would you compare your new movie to that bombshell in any way? If you wanna say it's intense at least compare it to a movie that kept people awake. :(

Xie said:
Why oh why would you compare your new movie to that bombshell in any way? If you wanna say it's intense at least compare it to a movie that kept people awake. :(
Yeah, that movie made over a billion dollars and everyone who saw it hated it and fell asleep :rolleyes:
Plus do you think he might just mean it contains romance and heartbreak? hmm? maybe? perchance?

Khayman said:
Plus do you think he might just mean it contains romance and heartbreak? hmm? maybe? perchance?
Who knows .. he's a madman. :p He is already talking about re-re-releasing Star Wars in this new 3D technology. It blows my mind he is so quick after taking ages and ages to just get him to put it on DVD.

If theres not a new version every 5 years or less, i'll be shocked

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back