New Easy CD Creator update

P

purush

I am happy to announce that the new update for my Easy CD Creator Platinum version for which I paid 100$ Can, and was sitting by desk unused because of numerous problems is now functional. I took the courage once again to re-install the darn software along with the new updates. Good heavens it indeed worked. Roxio ! it took you guys so bloody long to come out with a fix. Thanks anyway I got my money's worth.

At last , they worked it out :p

I ditched there product as soon as I had problems with it in in win2K

im glad it works now for you

mine been working fine ever since I installed it...it's all in how you install that stubborn app

Agree with you totally......good luck to the others!!

Thanks to IntelliMoo for posting up the two ftp urls for ECDC updates. Roxio is so cheep now, they have "blocked" non-reg'ed users from downloading their updates. This is a BIG help for those who used Roxio's "coppied" ECDC, like I :D

Thanks a million, Intellimoo!

hey net surf I use the same copy of ezcd mine says memorex for some reason...but you can just register with a bogus name I'm registered as fred flinstone and my return email is webmaster@aol.com...no worries...just got the 5.02d update couple of days ago.

Some people are reporting bug with the new 5.02d update say it is removing some icons:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back