New Computer!

Corvette

Sauske!
Guess what, My legacy PC running Windows ME is being "stashed", I've replaced it with an all new computer that actually is better than my first computer according to my sig (Which has been moved to the postion of the old computer, Right behind the new one.).

My new computer is a a quiet powerhouse! It's got 512mb of ram, A nVidia gForce 4, an Athlon XP and a 160gb hard drive! It's even got Firewire and USB 2.0. Also it's got slots for Flash Memory!

Does anybody else have a computer of this calabuir

I have an Athlon XP 3000+, MSI K7N2 Delta-L motherboard (nForce2 Ultra chipset), 180gb hard drive (1x60gb, 1x120gb), GeForce 4 MX440 (crappy), 512mb Crucial PC3200 DDR RAM.

I'm waiting for the BTX boards to become well-established before I upgrade my machine.
Mine is currently running at 1.3GHz which is more than enough for my needs at the moment. There's no software that requires more juice that I use. :)

Athlon XP what? they come in many speed :p and those 3200+ are much nicer then my 1700+ for example.

O ****, you done it now.

Athlon XP 3200+, 1 GB ram, 360 GB HD space, 2x180 GB, USB 2, FireWire, GigBitE lan, Silent PSU, and a sweet ass case.

Is what i am using, its not mine, but still.

I have a computer and it works ... that's all I need to know :p

I'm waiting for at least the second generation of 64 bit processors and at least 1 ms operating system that will make use of it.

Electronic Punk said:
I'm waiting for at least the second generation of 64 bit processors and at least 1 ms operating system that will make use of it.

That and some apps that would make decent use of it too, then it will be an groovy time for computing :cool:

p.s. yes, yes, I do have one of that "calabuir"

Electronic Punk:An Athlon 64 and a 64 Bit version of Longhorn 4051 would do just fine.
Unleashed: That's pretty simliar to my rig!

ViperSnake: I don't mean some crappy beta os. My system is a production system and I need everything that I regularly use to work correctly.

Electronic Punk said:
Wow, someone who actually admits that 64-bit is no good until we get the software for it.

Getting on my nerves now all the f-ing llama's thinking that 64-bit is an amazing leap. It is.. just can't be utilised yet, fools! </mini-rant>

Electronic Punk said:
so true :cool:

my rig is in my sig... soon to be replaced with a 3200+ or a 3400+ athlon64...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back