New Computer!

Guess what, My legacy PC running Windows ME is being "stashed", I've replaced it with an all new computer that actually is better than my first computer according to my sig (Which has been moved to the postion of the old computer, Right behind the new one.).

My new computer is a a quiet powerhouse! It's got 512mb of ram, A nVidia gForce 4, an Athlon XP and a 160gb hard drive! It's even got Firewire and USB 2.0. Also it's got slots for Flash Memory!

Does anybody else have a computer of this calabuir

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
I have an Athlon XP 3000+, MSI K7N2 Delta-L motherboard (nForce2 Ultra chipset), 180gb hard drive (1x60gb, 1x120gb), GeForce 4 MX440 (crappy), 512mb Crucial PC3200 DDR RAM.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I'm waiting for the BTX boards to become well-established before I upgrade my machine.
Mine is currently running at 1.3GHz which is more than enough for my needs at the moment. There's no software that requires more juice that I use. :)

Xie

- geek -
Athlon XP what? they come in many speed :p and those 3200+ are much nicer then my 1700+ for example.

X-Istence

Political User
O ****, you done it now.

Athlon XP 3200+, 1 GB ram, 360 GB HD space, 2x180 GB, USB 2, FireWire, GigBitE lan, Silent PSU, and a sweet ass case.

Is what i am using, its not mine, but still.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'm waiting for at least the second generation of 64 bit processors and at least 1 ms operating system that will make use of it.

Electronic Punk said:
I'm waiting for at least the second generation of 64 bit processors and at least 1 ms operating system that will make use of it.
That and some apps that would make decent use of it too, then it will be an groovy time for computing :cool:

p.s. yes, yes, I do have one of that "calabuir"

Electronic Punk:An Athlon 64 and a 64 Bit version of Longhorn 4051 would do just fine.
Unleashed: That's pretty simliar to my rig!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
ViperSnake: I don't mean some crappy beta os. My system is a production system and I need everything that I regularly use to work correctly.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Electronic Punk said:
Wow, someone who actually admits that 64-bit is no good until we get the software for it.

Getting on my nerves now all the f-ing llama's thinking that 64-bit is an amazing leap. It is.. just can't be utilised yet, fools! </mini-rant>

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
so true :cool:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
my rig is in my sig... soon to be replaced with a 3200+ or a 3400+ athlon64...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawginhere