New comp

S

Sagima

Hello folks and folkettes

I am intending to upgrade my computer - mobo (is sorta breaking only half the IDE things work) , processor, possibly memory if the higher rated memory (over the PC2100 i have now) is worth while and i was wondering when the best time to do that would be - what time, from mid-august, are the component prices likely to be lowest and is there a massive breakthrough likely to come before christmas. It will be an AMD processor I get btw.

I might buy a new case too - i made the mistake last time of buying one for it's pretty blue looks rather than it's usefulness and i've pretty much destroyed it over the past 2 years. I take it the Lian ones are the best or do you have some other recommendations (i want a big one).

I'm happy enough with my graphics and sound for the moment.

I think Iceman or some other spanner Mod deleted it not reading it thinking it had warez in it again!

icon14.gif
Pld!

wait till new cpus and other tech is released, wait about 6 months... if you can.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back