New Case

Price isn't bad. Not having a front fan is substandard. I couldn't find much on the layout, cabling, or pictures,etc. Not even on the cooler master site.

It is selling at a local store for more. They had details and I'm pretty sure it has 120mm fan in the front and back of the case, which is better then 80mm ones.

Got a favorite?

Personally, I only buy Lian Li cases.

On the Coolermaster site it says the front fan is optional but if you click on the Features tab you see they following.
120mm fans in the front and rear to give your PC the best ventilation while maintain silent cooling solution

Elite 330

Never heard of Lian Li, better then Coolermaster or is that just your opinion?

I like Thermaltake cases or maybe Antec. I generally make sure the cases I buy include the fans and a psu.

The brand of cases folks like will be as different as the folks themselves

Never heard of Lian Li, better then Coolermaster or is that just your opinion?

Hmm, thought everyone had heard of Lian Li.

Google Lian Li Review and you will see lots of hits on different cases.

Think EP uses Lian Li cases too.

that case seems pretty good

tho i usually buy cheap brands and then mod them a bit :]

the lian li's are good... but a bit too expensive for my taste (well, what isn't in argentina? :p)

Hmm, thought everyone had heard of Lian Li.

Google Lian Li Review and you will see lots of hits on different cases.

Think EP uses Lian Li cases too.

Man there cases are expensive, nothing in my range. But Thanks.

Thanks peeps, yea I have always heard people like Thermaltake and I think those are the cases I have ever had, and antec, but antecs are too plain most of the time...

Thermaltake do some amazing cases - Shame about my Wizard tho, the doors on the front look abit ****e and are soo annoying! :mad:

See a small google version of it HERE

So I picked up
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching from the local store today for 58 in total. Nothing amazing, but nice and simple and clean. What I needed.

Yeah, sweet BMan. I'm definatly getting a new box at some point. I'm on the look-out for size and practicality, not style and flashy lights this time! The Thermaltake Liquid cooling in mine has this fookin annoying blue LED to show power (You can't turn it off!) and the Liquid heatsink on the CPU also has an LED (This one can be unplugged tho). So I'm after a case that can fit my massive GeForce 8800GTS AND liquid cooling. All this whilst still having enough space left over for some decent HDD cooling!!! Also, I'm on the market for some 10'000Rpm drives if anyone knows the cheapest place to shop online (or within UK)? This is to replace my 2x 750Gb 7200Rpm Sata's.

P.s - If anyone needs a 160Gb SATA-II HDD, let me know.. I have 8 left over. All in original, sealed packaging. Make me an offer I can't refuse!! :yowch:

Man there cases are expensive, nothing in my range. But Thanks.

Thanks peeps, yea I have always heard people like Thermaltake and I think those are the cases I have ever had, and antec, but antecs are too plain most of the time...

I went from a Thermaltake XaserIII to an Antec P182 and I love it. The Antec is simple looking, and I didn't feel the computer was new since it looked the same.

Altho beware of plastic doors, I just broke the door off my P182, I glued it but Antec is sending me a new door (or hinge) I'm not sure. They didn't even ask how it broke (I swung my chair around and hit it).

Hmm. Think I'll call Antec in the morning and get a new door for mine too :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back