New Case ? What should I choose?

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
I need a new case, why? because I'm bored of mine and it is too hot, need a case that looks stylish and is well cooled I mean already fitted with like 4 to like 10 fans so it is nice and cool, and it must have the psu fitted,

Is it hard to take ure motherboard out and put it in a new case?

I have a Gigabyte GA-7VTXE+ Mobo with athlon,

is it easy to wire it all back up? i mean the power to the mobo,

What sites are good for suppling cases??

SkaZZy:D

p.s under £80.00 ;)

Any others anyone?

I like the look of this one :
ccs-a01_p2.jpg

but don't need the water kooling :)

Or is it easy to set up?

SkaZZy:D

that is a koolance case which are very expensive(they come with extreme cooling built in) the case though is a chieftech scorpio which you can get for a little over 80 quid

There is nothing really to set up... its just whatercooled like a car more or less.

clear cases offer little r no emi shielding so microwaves and cordless phones would be affected. Plus the fact that they attract dust and static electricity isnt good

Ive got one of those Chieftech Scorpio TX-10BD cases, a black one.. well sexy!

Got it lined with noise reduction lining stuff (Akasa paxmate), had 2 buy 2 packs of it.

But its well cool, with 2 front intake holders for 80mm fans and two outtake holders on back for two 80mm fans.

the top one at the front sits right infront of your harddisks, and with my two 7200rpm ATA133 Maxtor D740X's thats a good thing.

Case side panel is dead easy to open, and the HDD rack upclamps. also comes with special 5 1/4 bay mounts that allow you to slide the drives (CD-ROM etc) easily out.

What can I say.. worth EVERY penny m8. :D :D

I have similar case to stuy_B cept mine comes with antec exhaust fans and a 400w antec psu :)

I am happy with my almost black case... it cools very well.. can get loud but thats what you have noise reduction pads for.... and silent fans lol...

its not a quiet case... yes BUT it is highly expandable/dependable/cool and it looks downright sexy

:D

I'm happy with my lian li pc-67, looks decent, great cooling :)

I have an ANTEC SX830. Im also in the market to buy a new case... I want something much smaller and much cooler.

make sure new case has slide out mobo tray.......what a time saver.......

just wish lian li's would incorporate Gateways tooless drive cages....talk about easy....thats about the only thing i miss about my Gateway:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back