New Camera!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Finally! I've ordered my new digital camera...spent days researching which one to get (thanks for the help here in answering a couple of my questions!) and have gone for the Canon IXUS 400.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/CanonS400/

Cant wait!!!

Anyone here got one, what are they like?

Edit: Thanks Un4gIvEn1 ! Hope that fixed it.

"ACCESS DENIED

Hot linking of images from dpreview.com is not allowed.... blah, blah, blah..."

Just thought you should know

Yep! Couldn't resist it...its soo tiny and yet it can do amazing images!!

Looked and looked but couldnt find a bad review for it anywhere!

Gonna take this beauty on my travels.

I'll post a few pics here when i get it (fingers crossed tomorrow!)

Glad you went with the Canon... they make great cameras. I hope you enjoy it! :)

i have this camera. got it early may. amazing photos. so much smaller then my brothers cyber shot and this one has more mega pix. so many features. but the only draw backs to this camera is the small memory card and the weak battery so you would a back up battery so trips and stuff. becasue when i went on vacation with this camera i have the battery in the charger every night becasue its real weak. it doest last as nearly as long as canon says. but any way have fun with your new camera and make sure you dont lose it in your pocket =).

Cheers lads! I've just got home from work and its here!!! hehe!

........not gotta wait 2 hours for the battery to charge up! :(

mike09 (or anyone!) - how do you get XP Home to recognise and install this thing???

Thanks in advance!

to get the pics on your comp? you need to put the camera in pic preview mode (slide the button in the top right of the back to the left i think) then plug it into the computer and turn the camera on. you dont need the software to d/l the pics if you use the way i stated above. have fun!

You are officially my HERO!!!!! Thank you !!!

Something so simple...but it did the trick!!!!!!

I cant thank you enough...i've been stressing for about 4 hours now!

Cheers!!!

i did the same thing but i read the instructions and found the problem. have fun and take some great pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back