NEW Call Of Duty "Dawnhill" Demo (better)

V

Vorpal

edit: I should mention this demo is called Call of Duty: Dawnhill Demo.

Sorry but I can not find one other download source for this new demo... I looked around and found nothing. The download link will start eventually. I just tried it again and three times in a row it failed, and one time it let me get it after a 45 second wait (very sorry)
'-----------------------------

The new Call Of Duty Demo is totally sweet. I have all setting jacked up to the max with x4aa and x16af - running at 1024x768x32. It runs silky smooth for me (9700-PRO, 2500+ Barton).

It really seems like it runs/performs much better than the first one, and it looks a lot better. Maybe it seems to look nicer because it's in the daytime instead of the nightime.

You start off where you left off on the first demo. But, this time you get to take out a tank with a RPG (don't make me try to spell 'panzerstrick'... :) ), and you get to take out some germans with the mounted M-60 like weapon (forgot the German name for that one).

.... much better demo!

This is the only download link I know of. It will hang for a very long time, but eventually start:
http://www.alfagames.net/CallofDuty.zip

(holy batman - I can't wait to play the multiplayer of this game!)

Interesting.

But why cant i find anything (literally!) about this demo?? Nothing on official site etc...

Strange.

Hmm have to give this a go. The first one rocked.

UPDATE: Holy ****! This has to be the most extrme WWII FPS I have ever played. :eek:

But why cant i find anything (literally!) about this demo?? Nothing on official site etc...

This was supposed to be an exclusive release for people who bought the December issue of PC Gamer. As usual though it somehow got leaked. Most sites wont be putting it up until sometime later since its not an official release.

Cool! Thanks Vorpal! Downloadin now. Started downloadin right off the bat and at over 500kbs!:)Slowed down to about 150kbs,then went back up to about 200kbs.(about 10min):(

The first was great.I wanna see this one.:)

Originally posted by DitchHopper
This was supposed to be an exclusive release for people who bought the December issue of PC Gamer. As usual though it somehow got leaked. Most sites wont be putting it up until sometime later since its not an official release.

Ohh... that expalins it. I was really wondering why something so cool would have no information out on it at all and only one download source. :p

Activision is totally crazy though. Call of Duty is suppose to be out in a couple of weeks (10/29) and this demo really pushed me over the edge towards putting reservation money down on it. They should let this demo go..... combined with the first one it's a solid gold game seller!

Originally posted by Terrahertz
UPDATE: Holy ****! This has to be the most extrme WWII FPS I have ever played. :eek:

Ahmen brother.... :D

It's hard to put the coolness of this game into words.

(btw - much like HALO, I love the way bodies get thrown by grenade explosions. :D )

panzerschrek....i think thats how they spell it....

those crazy germans, why cant they just speak english? =]

Not played either demo yet, but from i've seen and haedr about this game makes me want to.

I loved mohaa, and this is more of the same. Got about 3 weeks to wait for it here in the UK so not too long heh :)

Originally posted by Chris
Not played either demo yet, but from i've seen and haedr about this game makes me want to.

I loved mohaa, and this is more of the same. Got about 3 weeks to wait for it here in the UK so not too long heh :)

It's much different than MOH:AA

For one thing, the increased Aiming rectle (sp?) when prone or looking down the site of a gun, encourages you to go slower... which totally changes the feel of the gameplay (IMHO).

It really "feels" like a totally different game.

Wow, i love it :D

I like the way when your being hit by bullet fire you get the red marker showing what direction its coming from. Subtle things that will make this game huge.

I take back what I said, this isnt more of the same of MOHAA, its better :D

Looking forward to this game for sure :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back