New Cache Man Out V5.5

L

Leevoy

CacheMan is one of my favourite applications that I have used for a few years now.

It helps tweak your cache settings to get the best possible speeds for your system.

Has right click to free up memory and lots more.

I highly recommend this application.

:eek: Click here to Download It. :p

Thanks for being a ntfs visitor.:rolleyes:

Never ever payed for it. Usually 10£ to register, this build they make sure you can't uncheck, 'display splash screen'.

Had a version a few years ago, then when got XP they bought out a version for XP. Only difference I have noticed so far is 'display splash screen' you can't uncheck nomore.

I used CacheMan for a while, but didn't really notice a significant change. I quit using it to free a few megs of memory.

Find that very odd as when i free memory with right clicking cacheman it speeds things up.

hi leevoy

let's have a dinner bet

I wll do whatever you will do with your computer

and even if your computer is faster then mine

if we both start at the same time

by the time it takes for you to click your cacheman, and then to release the memory you think you need released, then repopulate so the box can run, then click whatever it is you think you've sped up, (which I clicked ages ago by now btw),

I will lay two dinners to one...

that I am allready off and running

and that aI will be finnished before you

bet?

in addition, my computer will not have written informaiton to a pagefile when it shouldn't be there, and I will be faster over all for that reason as well

Hahaha... I knew dealer would make it into this thread! I've definitely seen this discussion before. ;)

i noticed something like that with the Tweak-XP optimiser.. could continaully optimise but then I found that everything ran really slowly... best way to free up memory... sort out your services and other background applications :)

Perhaps apps like this were good pre-xp but, no longer :S

Mmm I am not sorry for refusing your dinner invitation.

1) I am a vegetarian, so guess you will be dishing up meat.
2)My Mum would not appreciate that I will be having dinner with a man who is not my father, or a direct relation.
3)My mother said 'never talk/chat/type/voice' to strange people off. of the internet.
4)If you do happen to like someone ( I don't like the tone of your arguments) it will be done under supervision of an adult.
5)I am not interested in your sarcastic over tones.

My advice is to join a club. I have used cacheman for many years since my first PC (win95) and I get a better performance.

Just because I am not as experienced as you with computers, I do look forward to the day when I called a 'Geek'.

PSSSST...... When I start going out with girls/young ladies that are also into my thing, I will not dare mention I know you as they might leave me.

Go diss someone else.

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Let XP manage the memory for optimal performance (it does a good job).

agree --- tried few "mem opti" programs and never noticed any improvement.
sometimes my xp even got slower.

:confused:

Quote Leevoy: "My advice is to join a club."

I wouldn't join a club willing to have me as a member.:D

Anybody know of a way to remove the splash screen in some way.

Also I like my wait to kill app and wait to kill server at 1 second but cachemem always setts it to 3. I set in registry but would rather have cachemem either set it one or have cacemem not modify those settings.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back