New browser builds

i've been using ff 3.5b4 for a while.. its good and quite stable :]

i have 3.0.10 or whatever, can I install the beta 3.5 onto it? without loosing all my extensions and all that. I assume no.

Hey guys hows your experience with Opera 10 ? I have not used it yet. :)

Read something about it on dailytech and it is supposed to be much faster than firefox.

To be honest there are a few that are better than firefox but I keep using it for my extensions :)

3.5 b4 has good plugin support btw :)

Read something about it on dailytech and it is supposed to be much faster than firefox.

Yea.. i read posts about it... still asked to know the user feedback... I am planning to review it soon in my blog. :)

Way fast. The good thing is that everything is built in, Opera does not need the extensions that firefox needs. This is pretty much my primary browser. What it can't do, I don't need.

So I was going to try and use Nighty Tester Tool and install 3.5. When I ran the install it wanted to install into a new folder, other then where Firefox is install now.

If I change it to where Firefox is install now, will it install it over it? or what?

Oh fine, I won't take the chance. I guess I have to wait. lol

Try quiting Firefox when you use 50+ lol

It was pretty easy honestly :)

Having a browser that doesn't crash may not be high on your priority list but, I sort of prefer IE8 and Chrome just working and working FAST.

:smoker:

It was pretty easy honestly :)

Having a browser that doesn't crash may not be high on your priority list but, I sort of prefer IE8 and Chrome just working and working FAST.

:smoker:

Yea but my Firefox does not crash. And its decently fast, not amazing but decent.

I started messing with the latest Opera, pretty quick.

I am really liking Opera 10 myself as well. It's a beta but blistering, especially once you've been a site a couple of times.

Yea but my Firefox does not crash. And its decently fast, not amazing but decent.

Meh, I use FF at work, crashes at least 2 or 3 times a day. Ridiculous.

Finally decided I would rather have the blazing speed and functionality of the other browsers so now I use IE8, Chrome and Opera interchangeably.

Turbo mode on Opera is ridiculous :D

firefox 3 (non beta) crashes for you? weird...

are u using any extensions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back