New Blog - Woo

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I made a new blog, will do my best to keep the updates frequent and interesting. Design will be tweaked when I have a chance and as things come up.

I think last time I tried blogging I was trying too hard and it simply made me not want to do it. I'm going to just let it flow this time, and have some fun :)

http://blog.djrcs.com

So you took up the challenge :cool:

I'll help you out here. You want to let people comment without registering ;)

Grandmaster said:
So you took up the challenge :cool:

I'll help you out here. You want to let people comment without registering ;)
Done :smoker:

I like the new design. Nice job. Now just keep those updates coming. :)

You took over my post, I have a new one tooo people !!

lol Nice blog

Friggin attention whores with their new blogs.

You'll forget about them in a couple weeks :p

Ha, ha. You can say that again.

Grandmaster said:
Friggin attention whores with their new blogs.

You'll forget about them in a couple weeks :p

Not if I can help it

*makes note to bump thread every two weeks :p*

NetRyder said:
I like the new design. Nice job. Now just keep those updates coming. :)

Thanks dude, going to do my best.

Biggest goal here is just to let the thoughts flow :)

Um, no comment :(

Son of a *****. I can't access anything from work via FTP, so I was using the really disgusting "File Manager" through the AdminCP, and I accidentally deleted the folder containing the subdomain. And, everything within it :eek:

/bows head in shame

Damn...that's why you do weekly database backups. :p

Google doesn't have it in the cache either, nor does MSN or Yahoo. :/

Eh - life goes on & lesson learned.

Already re-installed WP, think I may give K2 a shot :)

Yeah K2 is teh ****. I'm waiting for the final release of it so I can start customizing the look of mine cause there's like 10,935 other blogs that look exactly like mine.

Final release is out "very soon", so stay tuned.

Speaking of yours, go fix your <div> tags, the side column is way on the bottom. From my experience this happens when one of the posts bleeds too far of the right edge.

kcnychief said:
Final release is out "very soon", so stay tuned.

Speaking of yours, go fix your <div> tags, the side column is way on the bottom. From my experience this happens when one of the posts bleeds too far of the right edge.

I think that's because your screen resolution is too small? Looks fine here. Just increase the width of the window maybe?

I'm not touching the code because if I do the upgrades to K2 will break.

And yeah I know it'll be out soon, I've been following the development for the past year :p

Hmmm, maybe 800x600 is not optimal resolution. You are correct Obi-Wan-Kanobe :p

kcnychief said:
Hmmm, maybe 800x600 is not optimal resolution. You are correct Obi-Wan-Kanobe :p

Yeah, K2 doesn't support 800x600. What the hell are you doing on that anyway? That's blasphemous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back