New Band Aid Song

What do you think of the new Band Aid song?

• I like the new one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer the original

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I can't stand it

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sitting on the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who or what are Band Aid?

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
Well people, this song has caused a lot of debate, what you you guys think of it? I personally prefer the original, but then thats just me.

I know its all for a good cause, but its a bit limp and easily forgetable compared to the original version.

/me thinks me should listen - anyone going to host or post a linkie? I would even Paypal bandaid on a linkie - HEY they should have that out there!

It's absolutely atrocious,I read review after review about how bad it was but never thought it woud be as awful as it is.
A radio station in Wales has took it off it's playlist after the switchboard crashed due to being inundated with callers asking them to stop playing it :eek:

old version crap... new version.. even crapper

but it is all in a good cause.. the original wins hands down, for the effort, the rush, the organisation, dedication and belief of bob geldof and midge ure:)

new one is lame, lame, lame and extra lame

thanks Marge - now I have to say I vote for the original... wins hands down.....

times were very different then too - it was more original and felt like it might change something (which it did not)

Mainframeguy said:
thanks Marge - now I have to say I vote for the original... wins hands down.....

times were very different then too - it was more original and felt like it might change something (which it did not)
Yeah I agree and it's very sad when some of these so called singer's didn't even know who Bob Geldof was or what Band Aid was about.
Joss Stone actually thought he was called Bob Gandolf (derrrr) and had to ask her mother what Band Aid was all about,god my kids are 17 and 14 abd they both knew :rolleyes:

Fuk the original i want born so never heard and dont give a **** about how good it was meant to be

The New one is Good imo

Only thing is the Suga> Babes and Dizzy Rascal a bit dodgy but none the less

You'd never heard the original?? :eek: And why so angry dear boy??
They all sound noteless,there's no life in it ,it's dull and sounds more like a dirge :p

Nar never have lol

Anit Angry lol

Nar i think its good Dido and Robbie sound really good

But if you dont like it lol can buy it off the Site with Certain Singers doin it on there own, Mixed or something like that said on Radio

Still sounds good better if they took Suga Babes out of it they sound really **** for some reason lol

I think that rapping they put in the middle was terrible. If it wasn't for that it'd be ok i guess.

Poss release date??? It's released on 29th November,should have released the original too so we had a chioce of which to buy.I'd have gone for the original,this one's gonna end up as a coaster I'm afraid :eek:

I see the originals winning in the vote :D

I believe that the original is on the single too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back