New Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS Drivers

Goatman

Ska Daddy
This update contains additional features and fixes to improve the performance of your Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 or Audigy 2 ZS series audio card.

Fixes

* Resolves the issue of THX® Setup Console resetting to default values whenever it is launched.
* Removes noise and distortion when THX Setup Console is used.
* Synchronizes the settings between EAX® ADVANCED HD™ and Creative Graphic Equalizer.
* Enables MIDI device name display in Windows® Multimedia Device and SoundFont® Bank Manager.
* Enables the activation of imported EAX effect presets.
* Resolves the audio mute issue that is encountered when certain EAX effect presets are activated.
* Resolves the system stall issue that is encountered when rewinding or fast-forwarding DTS®-encoded audio CDs, on external DVD players that are playing back through your audio card.
* Enhances the performance of PC games that use native OpenAL API extensions.

Drivers

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
I think i will avoid them as I had problems with the previous drivers decreasing the sound volume too much pain in the ass for movies

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Has anybody had dvd playback problems with powerdvd and multispeaker mode with these?

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
dvd playback in powerdvd? nope....i watched the last samurai yesterday with DTS on and multispeaker on and it worked like a charm
im guessing u didnt have this problem b4 upgrading right?

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
sorry just changed them and its still doing it so its not these drivers. Have no idea whats doing it as I said its fine in 2 speaker mode but as soon as I change to 6.1 or 5.1 it messes up :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricegoadi