New antivirus?

Tavi

OSNN Newbie
Hi!:) Do you know something about UNA?People advised me to visite the official site. I've found it, but before installation I'd like to see your point of view.Probably, somebody used it?

Why does this smell edited?

*sniff sniff* It reeks of edit. :p

snifffffffffff!!!!...anyway i never heard of it or tried it well i guess i couldnt of tried it if i never heard of it lol :p.

Weeeell, did anyone edit the above mentioned post?

I have tested about 90% of the Anti-virus soft out there including "UNA"
Very Buggy, Detection rate is poor on our test rig. Stay clear of this one. There are free anti-virus programs out there that are far more reliable out there and they are free. If you want to use a anti-virus, I reccommend AVG or Avast.

my two-cents :)

HI!!!
This Anti-Virus is rather new. I haven't used it yet. what i know is that in the end of February a test was held and UNa took the 3-d place, detecting 38539 viruses. Looks rather promising. At the first place is Kaspersky.
So if it proves to be good and reliable i will replace my Kaspersky with Una. Actually, i am very disappointed about KAspersky.
well, lets see....

Tavi said:
Hi!:) Do you know something about UNA?People advised me to visite the official site. I've found it, but before installation I'd like to see your point of view.Probably, somebody used it?

w.t.f. is UNA?

You would not like my point of view it will be offensive.

You really want to help here???....it was a rhetoric question to gonaads, for example:suprised: Thanks, Lee and Bliss77, for your opinion:)

I've not heard of this anti-virus. I'll have to check it out. I've been through a lot of diff ones over the years and compared them.

I loved Kaspersky for ages but... they are starting to disappoint me. I'm very happy with Eset NOD32 atm. I always have redundancies for on-demand scanning, though: Kaspersky, F-Prot, AVG Free and The Cleaner.

rotjong

Bliss and Tavi, sorry but you sound like spammers. No offence, its just too coincidental.

Tavi said:
You really want to help here???....it was a rhetoric question to gonaads, for example:suprised: Thanks, Lee and Bliss77, for your opinion:)

Heh heh, Lee is like that. If ya ignore him, he'll go away. *I wish* (small itty bitty joke) :p

Anyway, Tavi, UNA is another in a list of Antivirus proggies comin out of the "what use to be "Soviet Union", made by Unasoft.

UNA(Ukrainian National Antivirus)

Any way this proggy has not rated well.

Read: http://www.virusbtn.com/magazine/archives/200402/comparatives/unasoft.xml

More of the same: http://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/archives/products.xml?unasoft.xml

Her is something else about it: http://www.westcoastlabs.org/cm-av-products.asp?Comp_ID=38&Cat_ID=1.

Screenshot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back