New answer to an old problem

thedude54

OSNN Newbie
If brother is anything like mine, whenever you try to snipe him out on Medal of honor, he sees himself in the sights and jumps out of the way. I finally found a way to ownz him. Got myself a gamecloak, this keeps him from seeing my side of the screen, so its like shootin fish ina barrel. LOL.
Got it from someplace on the web, think it was gamecloak.com. Now, if I can just keep him from hiding it before we play.

:speechless:

That is pretty cool. Websites a bit crappy but i get the idea. How can you only see one part of the screen by wearing glasses though?

That is actually kind of cool.

Seems to work on some sort of filtering system. The glasses only block out 1/2 of the screen, but let you see you side. Witouth the glasses, both sides can be seen.

bobsalot said:
That is pretty cool. Websites a bit crappy but i get the idea. How can you only see one part of the screen by wearing glasses though?

Is this on xbox or something? Sounds quite cool.
Alternatively, get two tvs and two consoles... oh, don't forget about having two of the same game. :p

it says it works for all multiplayer games. i think the glasses filter out the light so you can only see your half and not your freinds.

Mine works on every console I've tried, cube, xbox, playstation. The beauty is that you don't have to have 2 tv's 2 consoles 2 games, only requires one console, 1 game and 1 tv. Mucho cheaper than going with two of vrything

ming said:
Is this on xbox or something? Sounds quite cool.
Alternatively, get two tvs and two consoles... oh, don't forget about having two of the same game. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back