Neverwinter Nights

Midnight

Nightwalker
Its a great third person RPG! You choose a gender, feats, alignment, class, and much more! You can also start with a familiar for certain classes and they have druids that are shapeshifters which is really cool! If you have played this game, and are currently still playing, message me and I will give you the server IP.

Happy Gaming!

Last edited:
NWN is not an MMO.

It is a single player game with multiplayer elements.

It is not. Bioware said as much for NWN1 and Obsidian have said as much for NWN2. If you wish to tell the developers they are wrong please feel free.

Both games are single player games with mulitplayer elements. One of those elements happens to be the ability to host persistant worlds but that does not mean it is an MMO or MMORPG by any stretch of the imagination.

It is not. Bioware said as much for NWN1 and Obsidian have said as much for NWN2. If you wish to tell the developers they are wrong please feel free.

Both games are single player games with mulitplayer elements. One of those elements happens to be the ability to host persistant worlds but that does not mean it is an MMO or MMORPG by any stretch of the imagination.

It is indeed an RPG. You can play with other people on your server, though, World of Warcraft doesn't have single player campaigns like NWN does, I can admit that much. Plus, I have not played Obsidian yet, so there goes that theory. So I may be wrong, but you don't know if I was mislead by someone else, so try not to be rude alright? If that was not your intention then I apologize, but try not to make it seem like that. It can become quite a nuisance.

Thank you.

Also, define single player game, because if what you are saying, is that only one person can play, then you are completely wrong. For a seperate server, you can set a limit to how many players can play on that particular server. But if thats not what you mean, please, enlighten me.

NWN and I'm assuming NWN2 are RPG games, but they don't fit the MMORPG arch type. MMORPG generally requires one to buy the game then pay a monthly fee to play it online and that is the only way you can play, games such as World of Warcraft, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies and others.

NWN is more like Diablo single player mostly though does allow for multi player action via the internet or even on your own server but those worlds are not the same type of worlds that WoW etc have setup

NWN and I'm assuming NWN2 are RPG games, but they don't fit the MMORPG arch type. MMORPG generally requires one to buy the game then pay a monthly fee to play it online and that is the only way you can play, games such as World of Warcraft, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies and others.

NWN is more like Diablo single player mostly though does allow for multi player action via the internet or even on your own server but those worlds are not the same type of worlds that WoW etc have setup

Oh I think I get what you are saying. That makes perfect sense. And very nicely put. I loved Diablo 2 though ^_^. So have you played as well?

It is indeed an RPG.

I never disputed that fact at all did I? :)

You can play with other people on your server...

There's those multiplayer elements again.

...World of Warcraft doesn't have single player campaigns like NWN does...

Which makes it an MMO and we all know its of the RPG type hence MMORPG.

Plus, I have not played Obsidian (NWN2)yet...

When you do your LCD panel will stop being your friend :D

So I may be wrong, but you don't know if I was mislead by someone else

You were indeed.

so try not to be rude alright? If that was not your intention then I apologize

Apology accepted :D

but try not to make it seem like that.

I can be quite firm when people are clearly wrong and don't believe so :)

Also, define single player game, because if what you are saying, is that only one person can play, then you are completely wrong.

Did you not play the original campaign, and the two expansions Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark? Thats the single player game. I believe however you can also co-op play upto 4 players on those online/over a lan.

For a seperate server, you can set a limit to how many players can play on that particular server. But if thats not what you mean, please, enlighten me.

There's those multiplayer elements again :)

Last edited:
Lol, okay okay I get it....I misunderstood. It happens alot when you don't talk to the person in real life. I was talking to my boyfriend the other day about that, and like, whenever we chat, we can't tell how the person is saying something, and to what effect or what emotion they are trying to express. I mean, I can get sarcasm, but thats pretty much it. So anyways, want the server IP LordofLA? I barely play anymore, but I can get on anyways if you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back