Never Buy A Jostens Ring!

Kush

High On Life!
ok guys, i was the first person to order a senior ring from my school and i just recieved it today (last person to recieve one) i was suppose to get it two months ago! :mad: they have recently been bought out by school solutions so maybe this is the reason for all the screw ups. but anyways i was happy and was like well finally, and my counselor was like its nice i got a peak, then i open it up, and the idiots messed up my ring, on the side i had wanted a computer logo and they put me an art one! i got soo pissed off, and then also the sides have like a rough surface not polished like has tiny bumps if u look closely that kind of look like scratches. another friend ordered the same ring and the gave him the wrong stone, they put him a pink stone. stupid people im getting them to make me a new one i dont care stupid bastards. all they care about is the money, i hate that, well now they are losing some as they better make me a new one. :mad:

good job...don't let them get away with giving you the wrong thing!!!

Too many companies just do what they want and most people just take it. That's why companies do some of the things they do.

Good job Mafia!

I would NEVER order some them. I was in a jewerly class, and I just made my class ring. Aside from that they over charge WAY to much and usualy screw it up. A friend of mine many years ago got one that was supposed to say "Christ" and the put Chrisp!!!! I laughed my ass off, and she didnt talk to me for a few days, but she was pretty pissed about it. If you have the chance get another company to make your ring. I would demand a new ring be made. Teach those bastards a thing or two :D

This may sound crazy - but it seems I ordered from them in 1962 (or so) for my 1965 graduation ring and I was very happy with my ring!:yowch:

lol chrisp lol that killed me. umm yeah mine cost 455 dollars (silver elite with platinum) it is a lot of money, yeah i spend a lot of money but i dont waste it so those bastards are ganna make me a new one and SEND IT OVERNIGHT. A friend though went all out he got the full platinum acheiver ring 1480 dollars! the only thing he said about his was there was a lil of the black stuff on the platinum of the basketball on the side but thats it.

May I ask what the point of them is??
I asked my son if he'd wear one but he said no and nobody he knows would be seen dead in one either :laugh:

they are expensive, and then you go o to college then you have college rings. They are pointless and you paying 455 for a ring in high school is ridiculous. Just a way to take your parents money and flush it.

455?????????????? :eek:
I'm a ring addict but no way would I pay that much :speechless:

i guess its an american thing, u get one as u graduate to show that u accomplished something? but i like it also because it represents me (well its suppose to with the computer on the side not the art stuff) and i like mine cuz i added extra diamonds in the side 2005 the 0's are filled with tiny diamonds, mini bling

im in the proccess of buying my girl a 1/2 caret dimond ring and im paying 300 for it (granted a get a discount through my work) but still. I mean how long are you gona wear it. once you get in college itsa diffrent story. spend 455 on a nice Graphics card if you want something somewhat productive hehe.

well i think its also something for me to say HEY U MADE IT THROUGH THIS! (my school tries to screw me constantly) if u think 455 is alot my friend spent 1480 on his

guess its an american thing, u get one as u graduate to show that u accomplished something? but i like it also because it represents me (well its suppose to with the computer on the side not the art stuff) and i like mine cuz i added extra diamonds in the side 2005 the 0's are filled with tiny diamonds, mini bling

bullsh*t thats what letter jackets are for. a highschool ring is simply a wast of momey. A college ring is something diffrent you will possibly wear that for awhile.
a highschool ring will sit in a drwaer. They are so freaking overpriced and just goudge your PARENTS

We have some posters up in our school about these Josten Rings. :p

Give it a couple of months and it'll be too small for your finger :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Give it a couple of months and it'll be too small for your finger :laugh:
thing is i accedently ordered it a big bigger than my ring finger, so ill wear it on my middle finger for now and when my finger gets bigger ill put it back on my ring finger :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back