Netzero/Juno

• Thread starter Daviesbad04
  • Start date
D

Daviesbad04

Well this question goes out to people in the US with dial-up service from either Netzero or Juno, preferably Netzero. I got Netzero as a dial-up and i wanna know if ya guys now where i can get a program to take that ugly platinum bar from the top of my screen. I tried just using the dialer from windows but it wont log on and i tried messing around with the software, and i learned the hard way that dont work, so HELP!:mad:

That is what is known as theft of service. The put that bar up there in order to provide you with free services. When people start removing the bar, they loose money. When I used to use Netzero a looonng time ago, it was free unlimited internet. Now, there are 40 hour restrictions and all sorts of other crap. If you want to get rid of the bar, you should move to a paid ISP. There are a bunch of cheap dialup providers.

Did i forget to metion that i have netzero platinum?

Cuz i do, and i wanna get rid of that skinny bar on the top of my screen cuz even tho its small its getting on my nerves when i play full screen games or when i try to use IE on full screen mode:(

Originally posted by Reg
Download the netzero platinum dialer

I d/led that and i still get the skinny little bar on the top that says platinum, here a screenshot:

This is what i wanna get rid off!

Oh that bar... That's not the ad bar but the platinum bar. The only way to remove that is to get another provider.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back