Netzero/Juno

D

Daviesbad04

Well this question goes out to people in the US with dial-up service from either Netzero or Juno, preferably Netzero. I got Netzero as a dial-up and i wanna know if ya guys now where i can get a program to take that ugly platinum bar from the top of my screen. I tried just using the dialer from windows but it wont log on and i tried messing around with the software, and i learned the hard way that dont work, so HELP!:mad:

Reg

eXperienced!
That is what is known as theft of service. The put that bar up there in order to provide you with free services. When people start removing the bar, they loose money. When I used to use Netzero a looonng time ago, it was free unlimited internet. Now, there are 40 hour restrictions and all sorts of other crap. If you want to get rid of the bar, you should move to a paid ISP. There are a bunch of cheap dialup providers.

D

Daviesbad04

Did i forget to metion that i have netzero platinum?

Cuz i do, and i wanna get rid of that skinny bar on the top of my screen cuz even tho its small its getting on my nerves when i play full screen games or when i try to use IE on full screen mode:(

D

Daviesbad04

Originally posted by Reg
Download the netzero platinum dialer
I d/led that and i still get the skinny little bar on the top that says platinum, here a screenshot:

This is what i wanna get rid off!

Reg

eXperienced!
Oh that bar... That's not the ad bar but the platinum bar. The only way to remove that is to get another provider.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut