Networking tools

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi

Are There any good network tools out there? fun ones? monitoring?or anything like that?

Also i am thinkin about buying pc anywhere 10.5 can i access my other computer throught the network using it? i need to know u see cos if i get it its gona cost me abit.

Thanx Cya

B

bruce_ers00

Remote Admin is a good program if your looking for a remote control program. You can setup the client on one or all of your network computers and control them as if your sitting in front of the computer. There are TONS of features and passwording to protect the computers from unwanted access.

T

the_blacksmith

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

I use this :) its a very small app and makes a SMALL footprint on your computer...very secure! and even can be started as a service (ie:can start itself before login :p ) that way you can leave your machine sitting at a login and no-one can use it...or better yet restart remotely, and have vnc still running so you can login again...way better than BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH from PcAny!!! ......its awesome behind a linksys box and with port change its great with router software port forwards on your network!!! ..........any more "?"'s on this vnc proggy ask me, I'm a prO!!!! ....Blacksmith tazam@hotmail.com

Originally posted by the_blacksmith
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

I use this :) its a very small app and makes a SMALL footprint on your computer...very secure! and even can be started as a service (ie:can start itself before login :p ) that way you can leave your machine sitting at a login and no-one can use it...or better yet restart remotely, and have vnc still running so you can login again...way better than BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH from PcAny!!! ......its awesome behind a linksys box and with port change its great with router software port forwards on your network!!! ..........any more "?"'s on this vnc proggy ask me, I'm a prO!!!! ....Blacksmith tazam@hotmail.com
Hehe ... the same one ;)

C

CanYouBeMyDad

a good one to montier a network is one microsoft makes viso
I think i spelled it right put anyways you can scan everthing
or just a network or just a rage of ip address it really cool after you get used to it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut