Network Card Fun :D

Go find yourself a hammer fella!
.... and possibly a metal spike if you can find one :D

Better yet...heheh stick in the freezer, inside a plastic container filled with water...see what happens..

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
So, anyone else disposed of any hardware in interesting ways... ?

I once got rid of an old vax systems by using my DeWalt drill :D
Talk about hours of pleasure, it was just me, my drill and my goggle's (I needed to be safe in the workplace) :D

haha,, i have an old 486 waiting to be destroyed,, hmm if i get around to it ill post pics of the devastation!!

Funky Dredd, goggles....stylish :D

Flatbeat Eddy, you HAVE to kill it, do it for the forums :p
and not forgetting to document it all of course :D

yeah and make sure you post pics so we can see how much fun you had destroying it :D

No-one ever got round to destroying any more hardware did they :( :p

Anyway, I thought I'd revive this thread with the official Nvidia method of removing a heatsink from a GeForce

nvremove.jpg

nvremove2.jpg

nvremove3.jpg
With a six inch dagger of course :D

Note : This method is not actually approved, or deemed official by the nVidia corporation

I had my friend run over my ancient Apple IIGS (hardware doesn't get much older than that) with his 4x4. I wish I took pictures of that... :rolleyes:

NetRyder
Woohoo ... resurrected computer-parts-destruction thread!! \o/
w00t :p
Now if only people started killing their hardware.... *hint hint* ...
icon10.gif

I got an old Powerbook 5300 (grayscale model) I found. I'm gonna try to rig it with some... shall we say "explosive" results. :eek: Gonna have to borrow a digital camera that does the short "mpeg" thing soz I can record the "big bang". Hopefully within the next week. :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
I got an old Powerbook 5300 (grayscale model) I found. I'm gonna try to rig it with some... shall we say "explosive" results. :eek: Gonna have to borrow a digital camera that does the short "mpeg" thing soz I can record the "big bang". Hopefully within the next week. :cool:

EXPLODE IT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back