• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Network Card Fun :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Network Card Fun:

Front of the card

Back of the card

The weapon of choice, we have to consier here that our sledge-hammer currently needs its handle replacing, so this had to do for the job!

The lil' B*****d refused to break simply using the hammer alone, the hammer merely bounced off and left the card un-touched.

So in comes the good old steel spike! This gave the smaller hammer that extra bit of edge it required to perform the disposal of the card

The spike has done its job and the card starts to weaken! Surely one more hard thwack and .....

..... Hurrah!!! The card is now two! But unlike an earthworm, both sides are definately dead!
And so ends the displosal of a network card! ... Come back next week when i shall see how much pressure a PS2 will take :p

M

mafiafromrussia

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
It was asking for it :D
oh ok, now i get it. and i though it was really weird that i hear some voices here. must be my computer asking for a little cleaning? :p

SPeedY_B

Heh, i'd love to beat the crap out of our PS2, but it's not mine unfortunately (Im a dreamcast man :p ) so i dont think it would be appreciated :D

Well. Speedy, please do most some pics of you beating the crap out of something interesting and electronical. that would be cool
maybe you should start a " destroyed electronics pics " thread :)

SPeedY_B

Hrm, the 2gb harddrive has *nix possibility's tho ;)
floppy drive can happily die, i hate floppy drives, they're no use to anyone :)

Oh that's just awsome :p :p :p That shocked the crap out of me. My speakers were turned up all the way, and I didn't know. :D
lol who made that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge