Network Cable Unplugged

J

Jdstuhler

This is weird. I have a D-Link router and a Cable connection. It all has been and seems to be working ok. But It seems that when I go to particular sites it varies. I get a warning that says Network Cable Unplugged and seems to diable the network then it comes back on. Even if Its a website that someone is going to on another machine on the network I'll get the message too. Any help would be appreciated. THanks again.

Have you checked that the network cable is not faulty and that it's plugged in nice and tight at both ends?

Yea i have..but I really don't see it being that nayway seein how that it is specific to certain sights. it happend on a couple different sites and all ways on them. I am fine on xp-erience but when i go to creative.com and start browsing for software it happens on one of there sites and all ways on that specific one..Its weird....could it somehow be the D-Lynk??

I wouldn't think it's a router problem. I have a D-Link DI-704P and I haven't had a problem so far ... but it could be. :confused:

Well before we got the new router everything was fine and had no weird problems like this one. The only reason we go the new router is because we went with a wireless to one of our machines. So the router seems to be the only thing i can think of. Thanks for the advice..

This is REALLLY Weird!!

OK...This is the new strory....THe thing is I'm getting this Network Cable UNplugged when i go to certain websites....I've checked everything and everything seems to be ok..ANd it only happens on those particular sites. BUT when i got to those sites through AOL its fine not a problem....Can someone pleassse help me out here.

I had similar problems with a router. I reinstalled Windows and ungraded the firmware for it; if possible; and then it worked.

A Dlink router I had purchased earlier on; was faulty; and kept loosing it's connection to my modem...or I returned it...

Man this is Driving me crazzzzzy..... There is no firmware updates for my Dlink that i can find....any other suggestions ??? Happy Turkey Day All!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back