NETSKY virus help

kingsam

OSNN Addict
Hi i keep getting this virus everynow & then and i keep removing it using the removal tool.Is there any patch to stop me getting this.I have NAV2004 installed & sygate personal pro 5.Have all the latest updates for xp as well.Any sugguestions please. :(

Stop opening the e-mails it's attached to.
Once it's been removed, you shouldn't see it again unless you 'install' it.

canadian_divx said:
or even AVG norton sucks and it a huge HOG on resources

i used too use AVG 7 a few weeks ago..but was blown away when i read about Nod32
1. Its never missed an in the wild virus during VB100 tests
2. Passed more vb100 tests than any other
3. It detected MSblast etc without its definitions being updated
4. Its scan rate is 9.8mb sec (a lot faster than anything else)
5. Its even lighter on sys than AVG or F-prot!!!
6. REGULAR automatic updates.. like today.. 4 times!

this was a great buy, i got 3yrs for £44, and safe in the knowledge that nothing will ever get through.. this may sound like i work for em lol, no i am just advertising how good this thing is.. do your PC a favour and buy it

now if norton performed half as good as NOD32 then its stupid use of resources may be worth it.. all norton does is slow you down, and get u infected

:p

I got rid of it yeah

I am so annoyed wi that netsky virus thingy i just got rid of it though by using a netsky fix tool from symantec it only took bout 15 min an it has gone altogether :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back