Netscape 7.0

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
I have not used Netscape for a couple of years now. The reason I stopped was because of all the extra stuff it loaded on. Have they toned it down a bit or is it still full of things I don't need or won't? :confused:

Netscape probably still has many of the features you dont want (AIM/ICQ integration, Realplayer8 etc).

If it's a slimmed down version you want, you should take a look at Mozilla RC3.

Originally posted by eggz
Netscape probably still has many of the features you dont want (AIM/ICQ integration, Realplayer8 etc).

If it's a slimmed down version you want, you should take a look at Mozilla RC3.

Mozilla rocks I think even better than Opera.

I use mozilla in conjunction with Internet Explorer because mozilla is extremely fast.

More people would use it if they did trim it down, I know I would.
Is Mozilla on the free list? If not how much?

Yep, Mozilla is definately free, in all senses of the word.

Once you've grabbed Mozilla, you might want to take a look at MozDev where you can add some extra spice to Mozilla - like a spell checker (due to land in Mozilla proper at the 1.1 stage), mouse gestures, themes etc. You'll probably find PluginDoc particularly useful :)

I only use IE now for fetching the inevitable security fixes from Windows Update :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back