NetRyder's Folding Gadget

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Net, request.

Can you make the folding gadget smaller perhaps?

Maybe have a "mini" feature in tools?

Just have the F@lding logo and I guess on the same line put F@H so it doesn't take up so much room @ the top.

Or perhaps, like that CPU util app which has the core1, core2 lines.

I am going to try and develop a gadget myself this weekend, give it a go and see how it goes :cool:

Just tossing it out there.

Re: Netryder Folding Gadget

I'm in San Jose this weekend, and will be getting back home tonight. I'll see what I can do this week. :)

So I scrapped the old images and started afresh for the compact, dual-core version.
Made some new Vista-esque progress bars too. :)

Here's what it looks like...

fahcompact.png

Wow, that is really sharp looking

Cool. I'm just testing it some more today, and will probably have it out either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Still single core here, so next time I am in the mood to turn on the sidebar, will definately grab the original.

This gadget should be marketed on the front page. NR, did you submit it to the Windows Live Gallery?

Alright, folks. Tested this through a complete WU cycle, so it should be good to go. :)
Download: http://kunal.kundaje.net/stuff.php

I also realized that the ExtremeOverclocking page provides stats in the form of XML data. Anyone interested in another gadget for team/individual stats? ;)

Looks sharp indeed, nice work Kunal

We can thrash out some ideas over the next few days for sure :)

Good job Net :cool:

I'm going to have to ask you to submit it at Hobby Lounge.

http://www.betanetwork.net/hobbylounge/index.php

:D

Your work, I want you to get recognition. Going to start using it in a bit. I think I finally got my gpu/cpu clients working side-by-side.

-edit-

Ok, I pointed it to the correct directory as before and nada.

Keeps saying that it is unable to read the status.

I just installed the 2 clients so I will check again after a reboot :cool: That's probably all it is.

Good work Kunal. I am proud of you. Here is a cookie for your hard work.

does this mean you are going to start folding matt?

Kunal, here is the issue I am seeing.

Note that I don't have the backslash in the screenshot but I have tried with and without with no success.

Ideas?

Both items are working perfectly @ the moment i.e. I have core 1 for cpu and core 2 for cpu/gpu.

-edit-

Ok, new issue :) After lots of tinkering it now works. Seems like you've made it case-sensitive perhaps? But look at the over-lay.

See attached.

Attachments

• folding app issue.jpg
    folding app issue.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 159
  • overlay error.jpg
    overlay error.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Sazar, the paths are not case-sensitive.

It looks to me like the GPU client is logging its progress in a different format. In your first screenshot, for example, I notice that the GPU client directory does not contain a unitinfo.txt file.

I don't have the hardware to test the GPU client. If you want, just ZIP up your GPU client directory and attach it here so I can take a look. Alternatively, feel free to send a X1950XT my way. Option B might lead to a faster fix. ;)

Edit: Actually, your Core 1 output (CPU client?) also looks odd. You should probably attach a copy of that directory too.

Sazar, the paths are not case-sensitive.

It looks to me like the GPU client is logging its progress in a different format. In your first screenshot, for example, I notice that the GPU client directory does not contain a unitinfo.txt file.

I don't have the hardware to test the GPU client. If you want, just ZIP up your GPU client directory and attach it here so I can take a look. Alternatively, feel free to send a X1950XT my way. Option B might lead to a faster fix. ;)

Edit: Actually, your Core 1 output (CPU client?) also looks odd. You should probably attach a copy of that directory too.

Actually the .txt file had just been deleted by me so I apologize if it confused you. Think of it as the same as the folder in the screen shot and just picture an additional .txt file lol.

I'll take more screenshots when I get home but both of them have a progress indicator.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back