NetRyder

Welocme back NetRyder.:D

I hope customs weren't too harsh with ya on landing.
I heard a plane from the UK circled the air for over 3 days :eek: awaiting the
backlog from extra security checks to clear.

3 days is a long time in one of those damn seats.

Hellooooo there NetRyder. Glad to see you.

@Erbmaster: Haha, nope...no problems with immigration/customs here. In fact, my check-in baggage wasn't even X-rayed at LAX on the way to India when I was traveling alone. The officer just picked me out of the line and asked me to go directly to the check-in counters. Was quite surprising, actually :p

or gave him a big bribe ;) you bring me the grenades? :p

NetRyder said:
@Erbmaster: Haha, nope...no problems with immigration/customs here. In fact, my check-in baggage wasn't even X-rayed at LAX on the way to India when I was traveling alone. The officer just picked me out of the line and asked me to go directly to the check-in counters. Was quite surprising, actually :p
Everytime I go to the airport I get picked out for a search :eek:

Anyway welcome back NetRyder :D

no.............they want a good feel ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back