NetRyder

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
He's in India, he hasn't been back there for years. I would imagine he has better things to be doing than trying to get on the internet. :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
He left around December 14th, the only estimate of how long he will be gone that I know of was "around a month and a bit". He does have access to the net over there, but like I say, he probably has other stuff to do :)

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
I'm sure if he had access and was inclined to use it, he would be here posting now.
He's probably still on a jet circling the airport. :eek:
Like that British plane last week lol

Security's been stepped up ya know ;):p

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Yip yip, I'm baaaack. Just got back on Monday (Jan 5th) night actually. :)

Was really eager to come by and see what had been going on around here while I was gone. Initial reaction was...great, vb3 seems to be up and running! Then I try to sign in and realize I'm not a member. Then I see EP's announcement. :(
The news of the forum database loss was really, really shocking. I still can't get over it. It's a huge loss, and I hope we can get things running smoothly again soon.

To make things worse, I'm on an AOL 56k account (*Gasp*, it's the only option I have right now) at the moment, since my cable connection was disconnected before we left for India. Reconnection is scheduled for tomorrow, but I'll already be back in university by tonight, so no worries there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawginhere