NetRyder testified....

LordOfLA

Godlike!
My browser rotation journeys have breought me to IE6 for a while so I decided to check out the msn desktop search and ie toolbar thing...

I read the testimonials...

NetRyder is the first one practically gushing over the thing :D

THought I might as well jump the bandwagon....

If you hadnt guessed I'm bored waiting for a delivery.....

Peace :D

I believe he is saying out of extreme bordom he has decided to fire up IE6 and install MSN toolbar/seach thingy.

cbg_dos.jpg

He's referring to this: http://toolbar.msn.com/reviews.aspx
It's been there for quite a while, and I honestly mean everything I said there. It was actually a comment I posted on the official blog, and they picked it up and asked for permission to put it on the Testimonials/Reviews page. :)

(By the way, you don't need to be an IE6 user to use the desktop search part of the app. As a Firefox user, I don't have any use for the IE toolbar. It's the desktop search part that's absolutely awesome.)

I won't install that stuff in my system, in fact I won't put any toolbar in my system. I don't see any use for them when you have browsers that so what they do ..

*Looks for desktop search feature in browser...finds none...looks at the above post...shakes head...walks away*

hhahaha you didnt think everyone that came to osnn could read did you NetRyder ???? :p

NetRyder said:
*Looks for desktop search feature in browser...finds none...looks at the above post...shakes head...walks away*
/me looks at top right of screen

/me hits key combo and is greated by Lord Spotlight :D

I personally don't see the point, I think I've used the search feature in XP about 4 times in about 4 years, no need for more clutter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back