Netryder - Firefox vista theme

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Net, I went to your epiphany setup and was reading about the firefox customization you worked up using various tools.

I had already customized my firefox much the same way, but the theme you were referring to doesn't seem to work from DA.

Advice?

N

Not Bman

Search DA for a theme called Ex Aequo

worked a bit better for me.

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Okies, one other little thing.

Can anyone help me find an extension whereby the right slider will have the little menu a la IE which allows me to right-click and select top?

It's a small thing, I know, but I prefer to just use my mouse rather than click "home" on my keyboard. Just really used to it.

Cheers :cool:

Tweakfiend

OSNN Senior Addict
Im using Firefox 2.0 00 03.. probably me .....but no drop down /drag or otherwise theme option via toolbar or My Computer / Firefox" theme" sub folder as per as per older versions ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021