Netmon for XP ?

• Thread starter rueckkopplung
  • Start date
R

rueckkopplung

Is there a tool around to monitor my network (LAN) connections a little more detailed ?

Yes, I know netstat... but Win9X,ME used to have a tool which could also tell which files are currently opened by other users...

Please help,

THNX, Tom

You can download the service pack for Systems Management Server. This contains a stand alone version for Microsoft's Network Monitor 2.0. Installs and works fine in XP Pro. Never tried it on Home.

I just followed the suggestion above, downloaded SMS 2.0 from MS Downloads (200mb file), broke out NetMon (11.9 mb) and it is working great on XP Pro. Thanks for the heads up ! Just found this site today while doing a google search for Network Monitor (which is not included in XP)

jimch66 said:
I just followed the suggestion above, downloaded SMS 2.0 from MS Downloads (200mb file), broke out NetMon (11.9 mb) and it is working great on XP Pro. Thanks for the heads up ! Just found this site today while doing a google search for Network Monitor (which is not included in XP)
You're welcome ! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back