netmeeting

D

Donald_NJ

hi,
I recently tried running Netmeeting. I had to go to "start", "run" and run "conf" to open it, I can't seem to find a shortcut for it anywhere.

after opening netmeeting, I don't have video activated, I have an ATI Raedon "All in Wonder" video card with a camcorder hooked up. I tried going into "options" on Netmeeting but everytime I do, it locks up Netmeeting and I have to use task manager to close it.

I simply can't open "options" at all, any ideas?

The first time that you ran netmeeting did it go through a setup? When I ran it the first time it went through a setup and at the end of the setup asked if I wanted to put a shortcut on the desktop. I also have the ATI AIW Radeon but dont use it for video capture, I have a QuickCam for that. Try uninstalling netmeeting (if it was installed) then open the ATI MMC and make sure that the camcorder is selected as the video input device and then try installing netmeeting again to see if it can find the camcorder.

Personally I think that Netmeeting is by far the worst video conferencing program and dont know why anyone bothers with it:D

i had the same prob using a webcam and locking up NM. ave u tried the latest drivers? that fixed my problem... netmeeting isnt the most stable of programs out there at the best of times....

as for the shortcut, the MSKDB (knowledge database) reports that there missing shortcut is "by design".... strange....

hope that helps...

Will

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back