Netgear problems

Ajbelfast

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hey guys, so i have been having problems with my netgear, well atleast i think it is my netgear. Quick story is, i cant get on internet for hrs on end, then next thing i can. I have run the usual things, the loop back, flush DNs and release and renew but still the problem stays there.

So basic story is what could be cuting my internet off for ages and back on, Any help in this matter would be great.

P.S i could try an updated driver if any of use think it could work

just for the sake of clarity, are we talking about a netgear router? netgear network card? etc?

Some more detail of the hardware involved might be helpful in having someone help you.

I have a Netgear Rangemax router/modem and had that problem about a year ago.
Turned out to be a connection problem with my ISP ( Orange ) .....disappeared when I changed providers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back