nero serial

sparky

OSNN Addict
if anyone downloads the latest nero5.5.5.8.1 and they cant get it to work because they already have a downloaded version.heres the serial to go with it.

*THWAPPED*

Nero is a retail product and therefore serials should not be posted for use free-of-charge.

Deszaras: Think we will give him a warning this time :D

Cheers for pointing this out J ;)

Damn I forgot to write the # down before you got rid of it j/k :p

Thanx EP :)

hey don't i get points? i ratted him out right away!!!

lol

wrote the serial number down first, though

Heh, I contacted EP on MSN to look at it. :p I win!

OK, EP, I wanna report of the exact time you received Jewelzz message and when I sent my "notify administrator." The truth will set you free!!!!!!!!!

No extra points for boobs, either!!!!

well, yeah, but

can I have a point for cookies?

Jiggling your man breasts will not win you any points sunshine...

As I don't officially moderate this forum I didn't recieve the e-mail, you will have to brush the cobwebs off one of the true moderators and ask them, if you can find them.

Hahahaha, I WIN!! EP edited the post so he was notified 1st :p

OK, I surrender...if a post is reported in a forest and there's no moderator to hear it does make any noise?

AndyP, Lonman and MdSalih moderate in here, sometimes. Or used to.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
AndyP, Lonman and MdSalih moderate in here, sometimes. Or used to.
Sorry EP, I look next time to see who moderates the thread before bugging you :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Sorry EP, I look next time to see who moderates the thread before bugging you :p
He is a "Super Moderator". He can do anything!:D

sparky don't worry about it ;)

I just had to jumped on it cos illegal codes and stuff can get the website into trouble.

Bob: I did eat a large chunk of cheese last night and felt very ill, how did you know? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back